Mondo collects donations to support victims of the war in Ukraine.
- For sending humanitarian aid from Estonia to Ukraine – food, hygiene products, blankets, pillows, mattresses. (Mondo procures humanitarian aid shipments for the received donations in cooperation with companies. Mondo does not collect material assistance from private individuals.)
- For supporting the operation of the Crisis Information Line in Ukraine – with the help of the donated money, Mondo’s partner in Ukraine maintains an info line, where refugees obtain information about evacuation, shelters, humanitarian aid shipments etc.
- For sending financial assistance to Ukraine – Mondo’s partner uses transferred money on the ground in Ukraine to buy and distribute humanitarian aid.
NB! As the situation changes, so does the nature of the aid. We use donations for what is needed the most at the moment! In the near future, all residents of Ukraine who have been forced to leave their homes will need humanitarian assistance.
You can also donate by calling:
9000380 - 5€
9000381 - 10€
9000382 - 50€
NB! The donated amount will be deducted from the next mobile service bill.
Since 2014, Mondo has provided food and medical assistance to internally displaced persons and residents of the crisis area in Ukraine, supported the work of psychologists and launched a human rights education program for schools in the crisis area. In recent years, Mondo has focused on educational and psychosocial activities in Eastern Ukraine. Mondo's work in Ukraine has been supported by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and private donors.
It is possible to recover income tax on donations. Read more about Mondo’s activities below.
Account holder: MTÜ Mondo
SWIFT/BIC code: EEUHEE2X
Bank address: AS SEB Pank, Tornimäe 2, Tallinn, Estonia
Mondo is an Estonian organization founded in 2007 to alleviate global inequality. We direct 85% of the subsidies collected in Estonia directly to the destination country. You can find out more about Mondo's activities in Ukraine here.
Some examples of Mondo's activities in Ukraine in recent years:
- Extending the Digital Competences Program to schools and educators in crisis areas. Eleven coaches have been trained to conduct 60-hour trainings at five schools in the Lugansk region. A total of 300 hours of training
- Providing a psychologist's counseling service to residents of a crisis area (individual and group). The psychologist works in Severodonetsk and makes trips from there
- Individual assistance to illegal detainees, victims of torture and their families
- Exchange teacher program. The aim is to send teachers from other parts of Ukraine (20) to schools in the Mondo crisis area education network.
- Art therapies for students, teachers, school psychologists and residents of the crisis area
- Human rights training in schools in crisis areas
- Sending volunteer experts to a crisis area
- For the fifth year in a row, Mondo has also supported the Opinion Festival in the crisis area