The Estonian Refugee Council collects donations for the following:
- Providing humanitarian assistance within Ukraine . We are currently providing multi-purpose cash assistance to the civilian population affected by the war, incl. IDPs, as well as to deliver necessary medicines and medical supplies to hospitals in the east of the country.
- Support for Ukrainian refugees in Estonia . We provide various types of support to Ukrainian refugees arriving in Estonia.
You can also make a donation by calling:
- By calling 9003801 you donate 5 euros
- By calling 9003802, you donate 10 euros.
- By calling 9003803, you donate 50 euros.
Donations are collected by MTÜ Eesti Pagulasabi (reg. nr. 80137003)
Contact : Eero Janson, email@example.com, tel. 517 4334
The Estonian Council for Refugees was founded in 2000. The organization provides support services to beneficiaries of international protection in Estonia and humanitarian assistance to people who have fled their homes. Aid to refugees in Ukraine has changed in line with the conflict and the needs of the people.
Since 2014, the Estonian Refugee Council has been providing comprehensive humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons in Ukraine and residents of front-line settlements, including medical, food and hygiene kits, winterization and agricultural subsidies, school supplies for children, supports hospitals and organizes children's camps. In addition, we help vulnerable women start micro-enterprises to ensure their sustainable livelihoods. The work of the Estonian Council for Refugees in Ukraine is supported by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and private sponsors.
Partner organization on the spot - Zaporizhsky charitable fund "Unity" for the future" .
Some examples of refugee assistance activities in Ukraine in recent years:
- Issuance of medical, hygiene and food packages to internally displaced persons and residents of front-line settlements of Donetsk, Luhansk and Zaporozhye regions
- Provision of winterization allowances and agricultural subsidies to residents of front-line settlements
- Providing school allowances for children from low-income families at the beginning of the school year. Support for internally displaced persons and residents of border communities in eastern Ukraine to start small businesses to help them achieve independent long-term income
- Medical care projects , in which we delivered the necessary medicines, medical supplies and equipment to hospitals.
- Camps for internally displaced children and children with special needs on the island of Khortitsa, Zaporozhye
- Deployment of specialist volunteers to the east of Ukraine