Estonian Refugee Council collects donations for the following:
- Providing humanitarian assistance inside Ukraine. Currently we provide multi-purpose cash assistance to civilians affected by the war, incl. IDPs, and bring necessary medicide and medical supplies to hospitals in the east of the country.
- Organizing evacuation of Ukrainians. We are organizing evacuation buses from the Ukrainian border to Estonia to people who have ties to Estonia.
- Supporting Ukrainian refugees in Estonia. We provide different types of support to Ukrainian refugees who arrive to Estonia.
You can also donate by calling
- By calling 9003801 you donate 5 euros
- By calling 9003802 you donate 10 euros
- By calling 9003803 you donate 50 euros
Account holder: MTÜ Eesti Pagulasabi
SWIFT/BIC code: EEUHEE2X
Bank address: AS SEB Pank, Tornimäe 2, Tallinn, Estonia
Estonian Refugee Council was founded in 2000. The organization provides support services to beneficiaries of international protection in Estonia and humanitarian aid to people who have fled their homes abroad. Estonian Refugee Council’s assistance in Ukraine has changed in line with the conflict and the needs of the people there. The on-site partner organization is Unity for the Future.
Since 2014, Estonian Refugee Council has offered various humanitarian aid to internally displaced persons in Ukraine and people living close to the front line. The aid has consisted of medical, food and hygiene packages, winter preparation and agricultural aid, school supplies for children; ERC has also supported hospitals and organized children's camps. In addition, ERC helps women belonging to vulnerable groups start micro-enterprises to ensure their sustainable coping. Estonian Refugee Council’s work in Ukraine has been supported by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and private donors.
Some examples of Estonian Refugee Council’s activities in Ukraine in recent years:
- Distribution of medical, hygiene and food packages to internally displaced persons and residents of settlements bordering the front line in Donetsk, Luhansk and Zaporizhia oblasts
- Giving winterization and agricultural support to the people living close to the front line
- School support to children; supporting the households
- Supporting East Ukraine’s internally displaced persons and people living close to the front line in starting small businesses to help them achieve long-term independent coping
- Medical aid projects
- Camps for internally displaced children and children with special needs on Khortytsia Island, Zaporizhia
- Sending volunteer specialists to eastern Ukraine